Continuation Of Another Discussion
@Terro I believe you are the one that I was talking to. I don't know why the previous discussion was removed. No one was cussing or getting out of line during. I really was enjoying it. To finish my reply, I think a better way to remove or diminish camping and tunneling would be to actually supply a way to reduce the pressure and stress on the killer. A reward for leaving the hook. Not a direct benefit to killer or a negative to survivor but a middle ground that is fair for both.
I think we'd see a lot more positivity and keep the nature of the pvp game play without changing everything. Feel free to contribute.
Comments
The previous thread was not deleted so I'm gonna copy and paste it to the previous thread.
@MandyTalk Could you delete this thread that I created please? I thought a previous thread was deleted but it was just an error and I have no way to delete this one. Please and thank you!
Imagine complaining about camping and tunneling when gens can be done in like 3-4 minutes. These are my default strategies when 2 gens get done before my corrupt intervention is even over.