New Auras
Not sure why the auras were changed. I cannot see the new ones at all. Completely nerfs all aura reading abilities. I suggest it be changed back. No need to fix something that isnt broken.
Not sure why the auras were changed. I cannot see the new ones at all. Completely nerfs all aura reading abilities. I suggest it be changed back. No need to fix something that isnt broken.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At first I liked the new Auras, but now I realize I cant see the exit gates as Killer!
Since I cant see the exit gates, I end up circling the last hooked survivor cause I really dont know what to do. I used to not camp and not patrol hooked survivors, but I cant help myself when I cant see the exit gates. Its broken and it broke my behavior.
They said on Twitter they're working on it.
I can't see totems unless you put yourself in front of a black wall. Bond is about the range (and color) that you can see, people hooked further away than the Bond range also tend to disappear unless you stand in front of a black wall.