Anyone else been crashing since the most recent update? (PS4)
Because I sure as hell have, countless wasted offerings over the past few days, time wasted with no progress to challenges, and best of all...
Really having a great time recently.
Because I sure as hell have, countless wasted offerings over the past few days, time wasted with no progress to challenges, and best of all...
Really having a great time recently.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thankfully I haven't crashed yet myself, but I can barely play more than a couple matches before I need a break from this game lately.
Yeah,my game crashed like 2 or 3 times today already
I've crashed once so far. Guess I'm lucky.
I've been getting a lot of application errors lately.
Yup! I’ve crashed so many times. In timeout right now when every single time it was a crash.
The usual, just the "disconnected from host" every 5 matches or so.
I've been crashing almost every game I play and I know it's not my internet because i'm able to play other games super smoothly.
I have also experienced some crashes myself