You should honestly remove DC penalties
I should not be forced to play a game where the killer decides to play like douche. Why should I be forced to play a game where the killer lets me bleed out to death instead of hooking me? Why should I be forced to play a game where the killer first hook moris? Why should I be forced to play a match where the killer tunnels? Why should I be forced to play with a killer that shakes their head no as if they’re good? It’s kind of annoying how the dc penalty keeps coming back and going away. Like can someone on the development team make up their mind if you’re gonna have it up or not?
Comments
I have 2.500 hours as surv, I know the strategies. And camper/tunnel is what makes this game miserable. So many selfish killers out there.
*at the same time on steam alone. The actual numbers of active people playing is apparently (according to numbers from Behaviour) over 1 million, they just arent playing at the same time.
Not undermining your point just building on it :P
And yeah, please let dc penalties stay. Games as killer and survivor were stupid before the dc penalties and were stupid the minute they were gone again.
When you DC you ruin the match for 4 other players, that's why we have the DC penalty in a multiplayer game.