What i believe to be true
After spending times on this forum and seeing what people say, I've come to a conclusion. This game will never be balanced. It can't. The skill of the players will forever hurt a change.
The Devs will try to give a change to help new people, but the older players will complain. They could do the opposite change and help older and experienced players, but then newer survivors would be hurt. And it goes the same for killer.
Some of the changes I've seen on this forum could be cool ideas, but they hurt a group of people to much. Let me give you a suggestion.
Someone once said to remove hatch. This would hurt solo q survivors. A lot of the time it's relyed upon because you can't depend on tour teammates to be the best. Sometimes you win the lottery and they do gens. But other times, they throw themselves at the hook and die.
One change I think could help all killers, is to implement an early game mechanic. Something like EGC.
One change for survivors could be to encourage working with another survivor. A lot of times survivors won't help one another, unless they have certain perks.
Also I'm gonna say this. If you're going to state and opinion don't be an a** about it. I don't wanna see someone respond to someone with "git gud"
Comments
Pretty sure, but not 100%, but I heard there may be a early game EGC coming to help with the killers who need setups, like Demo, Trapper, Hag, etc. Hopefully this does happen because by the time you finish setting traps or portals as Demo, you can guarantee 2-3 Gens are just done. If I ever play matches as those killers, I'm just turned into a basic attacker because I don't have enough time to trap up, and once I have, those areas usually become useless since gens aren't near them. But you are right about the balance. It feels like they cater more toward new players, evident from Ruins rework, but forget that not everyone is new. Not saying it's a bad thing of course, but they need to also consider that older players suffer from some of the changes more than a newer player would.
says the guy who is too afraid to show everyone how good he is at the game
ignore this actual bot