Which Killer would you like to see a Survivor version of and vice versa and why?
Ex: Survivor version of Spirit aka Run or Killer version of David King
Ex: Survivor version of Spirit aka Run or Killer version of David King
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Definitely The Spirit and all 4 members of the Legion.
I don't really know which survivors could become killers other than becoming Legion skins.
Edit: Maybe Feng Min could like transform into a video game character and straight up kill survivors? lol
The Clown. Before he became the Clown. Would be funny seeing him all drunk in a stupor in a dirty muscle-T stained in alcohal and sweat. Trying to evade a Killer Kate (although I imagine her much like Julie from Legion)
Claudette with a plant based killer power or Ace with a power about gamble and such.
then the Hag with Voodoo based survivor perks!
Amanda plz ๐ท๐
I've wanted a voodoo killer for too long!! But as a solo surivior that gets hooked rushed I'd love some mad voodoo skills to unleash lol ๐ท๐
P3 Claudette wearing a ghost face mask would be hilarious and probably stronger than Ghostface.
Pyramid Head survivor. Those muscles....
I would take the legion crew as survivors, and I guess hag before being hag would be a decent survivor.
For killer, I want to see what Wraith could have been. He seemed so nice and I can't wait to get his lore.
As for killer to survivor... I'd say Dwight after seeing what he did to his boss.