what do ya'll call the basement
i call it the dungeon, sometimes i specify what the dungeon is used for
i call it the dungeon, sometimes i specify what the dungeon is used for
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's an...intresting...name for the basement.
Suprisingly I call it...the basement!
Bubba's Basement.
The love dungeon.
i just called bubba's fun pit because once you go in you dont get out
I call it... the basement.
The hookers club.
Sex Dungeon
I just call it my room... because I live in a basement.
I call it (my friend's name)'s room, because she always go there to open the chest, she looooves the basement
Hag: Love Shack
Everyone else: Sex Dungeon
Freddie’s shag shack
basement
"Der Keller"
this is the correct answer
........... ..... basement