What are your 3 most played games?

Simple question really. What are the 3 games you've put the most hours into.

For me I've put about 1000 hours into Rocket League as my most played game. My next most played game is DBD with about 700 hours and Overwatch is my third with 450 hours.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • This is Steam, if I knew how much I played Metal Gear Online 2 that came with MGS4 back on PS3 it would probably take the 3rd spot but I can't know for sure.

    gam.png

    EDIT: Replaced the text with a picture because why not.

  • @oxygen said:

    This is Steam, if I knew how much I played Metal Gear Online 2 that came with MGS4 back on PS3 it would probably take the 3rd spot but I can't know for sure.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0MIM82IKJ71S/gam.png

    EDIT: Replaced the text with a picture because why not.

    Damn, 6k hours on TF2. I only have one game with 1k hours, let alone 6k.

    Also out of curiosity because I've never tried it, isn't it similar to Overwatch? Or am I getting confused with another game? Regardless if you enjoy it that's all that matters.

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1501967#Comment_1501967

    Damn, 6k hours on TF2. I only have one game with 1k hours, let alone 6k.

    Also out of curiosity because I've never tried it, isn't it similar to Overwatch? Or am I getting confused with another game? Regardless if you enjoy it that's all that matters.

    To be fair that's 6k hours over like... 12 years or so? If anything my DBD hours have been gathered in a much more "intense" manner 😄

    And the games have plenty of similarities but they're also very different. While they're both very much team-heavy games (especially at the higher and more competitive levels) and they have their own take on the class/character-based design. Overwatch certainly does a much better job at letting new players come to terms with the game than TF2 though, at least mechanically speaking. Both are fun games in their own special ways.

  • @trashmonster_8000 said:

    1. TF2
    2. last year
    3. left 4 dead 2

    TF2, as I've said to many, is a great, solid game. Left 4 dead 2 is cool, but not my type of game. And this could shock some people, but I've never heard of last year.

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1501152#Comment_1501152

    Love Overwatch, despite me being rubbish at it 😅. As for Fire Emblem, although I've never played it, my younger brother despises it, but his taste is quite bad to be fair.

    Lol. No worries. We all have different tastes. I like the story and 3d chess of it. all. I would recommend looking at some playthroughs.

  • @Samwise444 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1501357#Comment_1501357

    Lol. No worries. We all have different tastes. I like the story and 3d chess of it. all. I would recommend looking at some playthroughs.

    Well I've never tried it myself so maybe I would like it 🤷‍♂️

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1500892#Comment_1500892

    I'm the type of idiot who tries to beat the "single life" mode on these games. I typically do progress runs (sorta like speed runners except I'm not trying for time, just progress) and I did go back for all unlockables after the first campaign run.

    I played Doom 2016 for about 4 months until I beat the single life run. I also play PS4 so I cannot "cheese" it like PC can.

    christ why do you hate yourself? took me like 5 tries for a toe into madness. your progress runs sound ike a 100% speedrun

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1502923#Comment_1502923

    Well I've never tried it myself so maybe I would like it 🤷‍♂️

    I would recommend

  • DBD, COD and paladins atm

  • @Satanism said:

    DBD, COD and paladins atm

    What's your favourite COD game? And paladins I've been hearing good about from other members here.

  • dead by daylight,minecraft,fortnite

  • @GreenPufferFish said:

    dead by daylight,minecraft,fortnite

    I dislike Minecraft, as to me it's too repetitive. As for Fortnite; well, despite me not playing it anymore, it's my 4th most played game.

  • Besides DBD, my top 3 most played games are probably:

    • Rimworld

    • Fallout 3

    • Silent Hill 2 (only because I've played it a ridiculous amount of times!)

  • @Vox_Nocturne said:

    Besides DBD, my top 3 most played games are probably:

    • Rimworld

    • Fallout 3

    • Silent Hill 2 (only because I've played it a ridiculous amount of times!)

    Fallout is a game that I've wanted to try for a while, although have never touched. Definitely need to try it soon.

    I've never played SH and I doubt I ever will to be honest.

    As for Rimworld, I've never heard of it, although it must be great if you've played it that much.

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1504816#Comment_1504816

    What's your favourite COD game? And paladins I've been hearing good about from other members here.

    Yeah paladins is pretty good was playing the heck out of that when I took a long break from DBD. I don't really have a favorite COD I'm not a huge fan but its just something new to play rn

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1507306#Comment_1507306

    Fallout is a game that I've wanted to try for a while, although have never touched. Definitely need to try it soon.

    I've never played SH and I doubt I ever will to be honest.

    As for Rimworld, I've never heard of it, although it must be great if you've played it that much.

    Rimworld's replayability is helped a lot by the 1,000s of mods, and the complete randomness of events (dependant on which "storyteller" you choose). Most of all, it's the stories which happen; the characters that stand out. It's one of the most indepth colony sims I've ever played. So good!

  • Dead By Daylight

    League of Legends

    Football Manager

  • @gcardoso said:

    Dead By Daylight

    League of Legends

    Football Manager

    I've never played League, although on FM19 I lead Wycome Wanderers to a Treble (I don't know if this makes it any worse or better but it was on mobile)

  • Prince of persia the sands of time, Mario Kart and Contra are my most loved games. Actually, the best gaming I had in my life is on Game boy advance. I used to play these games on gba. Recently, in the lockdown I was free I came to know that I we can use emulators to play these games on android smartphones. I tried it and installed the roms of these games into my android emulator and played it. What a nostalgic experience for me <3 Totally Loved it.

1 2 ›