Operation: Health
There's a really popular FPS game called Rainbow Six: Siege. This is a game that started out as leftovers from a discontinued project (Rainbow Six: Patriot). Ubisoft started selling this game as a way to recoup losses. However, it's now one of the biggest FPS games out there. Something they did among the really fast growth was to take a season and, instead of releasing new content for the game, fix as many known bugs and balance issues as they could. They called it "Operation Health." There were no complaints in that community. The players loved that their game was getting the attention it needed, and everyone was patient to wait for new content for a season.
I love Dead by Daylight. It's super fun. It's growing really fast, with millions of players. I think that now is the time that we have our own "Operation Health." We love getting our new killers, survivors, and perks. The rumors of licensing for the next 2 chapters have me excited! However, I would wait and applaud if our lovely game developers were given the chance to focus on some of the core issues. You guys are aware, and I love that you're listening. I think we as a community should give you the chance to actually patch all the things we constantly complain about! XD
Again devs, you're awesome. I trust you. This is me (and anyone else willing to pledge in the comments) saying that if you were to take a chapter to just give the game some hyper-focused attention and delay content, I'd be just fine with it. :)
Anyone else agree?
Comments
Long overdue.
Don't think it will happen though.
The devs seem too stubborn to acknowledge the game needs a lot more polishing and performance fixes than its current iteration. And people keep buying their overpriced skins every patch why would they stop pumping them out.
They definitely need to work on polishing their game.
Bugs, glitches, lag, latency, so terrible.
Improving game health doesn't make them money. Or at least not the money cosmetics and consistently pushed out broken DLC updates do.
I disagree. I think the devs have been listening to the community quite well. You see evidence of this from the PTB changes, as well as plans to fix auras.