Moris and decisive are "fine". People need to stop thinking that the game is competitive. The way I see it, the game was built up to be a casual asymmetrical horror game that will always have mechanics based on luck/random chance. Legion's power is honestly borderline useless. Sure, they get first hits quicker and can be a real game slowing annoyance on smaller maps, but outside of that they're just bland and feel lousy to play as.
firstly DS needs to become less abusable. out of these it's the most consistent way to ######### someone over. after that I'd say the ebony mori needs a better (and harder) way to activate. I personally think it should have all 4 survivors hooked before you can start to mori.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
its hard capped at 10 options dont be mad i didnt put your issue on here space is limited
Optimisation needs to be adressed before the graphics update hits.
Console optimisation first for sure, it's unplayable on some darker maps, especially with someone like doctor.
Bug fixes and overall optimization.
Moris and decisive are "fine". People need to stop thinking that the game is competitive. The way I see it, the game was built up to be a casual asymmetrical horror game that will always have mechanics based on luck/random chance. Legion's power is honestly borderline useless. Sure, they get first hits quicker and can be a real game slowing annoyance on smaller maps, but outside of that they're just bland and feel lousy to play as.
If they fix the maps, a lot of problems with balance will be helped
firstly DS needs to become less abusable. out of these it's the most consistent way to ######### someone over. after that I'd say the ebony mori needs a better (and harder) way to activate. I personally think it should have all 4 survivors hooked before you can start to mori.
"Other" because i think the first thing they need to look at is game stability and bug squashing