Bubba is literally old Legion with instadowns.
Old Feral Frenzy:
-5.28 m/s movement speed
-6 second duration
-Vaults pallets without breaking them
-3 second fatigue no matter what
-15 second cooldown
-Takes 4 hits to down
-Legion was 110
New Bubba:
-5.29 m/s max movement speed
-2 second dash per charge, 6 seconds total
-Instantly shreds dropped pallets on contact
-Only incurs a lengthy fatigue if you bump into something
-4 second cooldown per charge, 12 seconds total
-Always instadowns
-Bubba is 115
With the exception of actually having to rev it, Bubba's new saw is literally just an all-around better version of old Feral Frenzy. You know, the thing that broke the game so hard that they had to gut the Killer as damage control?
And before anyone tries to tell me, "But Bubba can't fast vault windows so he's balanced!" There's this crazy little thing called Bamboozle that prevents the Survivors from using the window entirely. I suggest you try it.
Seriously, when at a loop against a Bubba with Bamboozle, you have two options: Go down, or let him chainsaw the pallet and then go down. It's absolutely insane. He is old Legion on steroids and I don't understand how people don't realize this.
Comments
Didn't say couldnt..I said it was more risky..besides..that's a hallway..not what I'm referring to
As someone who hates going against Bubba, I think he's fine as he is now with the rework.
Don't get greedy with loops, drop the pallet early if you think you can't make it around again!
Just hug objects tightly to try and make him go into tantrum.
While I don't see Bubba as being that same level of bad, I can definitely see where you are coming from, one of the problems with balancing is how ######### good bamboozle is on Bubba. It's like Pop on Freddy or Stridor on Spirit tier, but it's not base, so how do you balance around it? Without bambam, you can abuse Bubba just fine and he is forced to M1 you. With it, you either need a really good setup (ideally lots of T+L walls), or the Bubba to be bad. It's pretty map dependant overall, I'm wondering what proposed changes you'd make though.
You're greatly overrating the power of Bamboozle. Any good survivor will EXPECT you to have Bamboozle as Billy or Bubba and wait for the moment you vault a window to run off to the next tile. Bamboozle is literally useless against good survivors unless they get EXTREMELY unlucky with RNG whereas Pop on Freddy or Stridor on Spirit is always powerful regardless of what survivors you face.
You can vault and get away from Bubba. You couldn't vault away from Legion, you were simply dead.
I went against Bubba today & there were 3 disconnects within the first 2 minutes LOL. Clearly there’s a problem