DBD Discord
So I got banned for "being under the age of 13." Cool, I'm not under the age of 13 but I guess anybody with a high pitched voice is banned from the server, I'm 15.
Tagged:
Mod
So I got banned for "being under the age of 13." Cool, I'm not under the age of 13 but I guess anybody with a high pitched voice is banned from the server, I'm 15.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a game intended for 18+.
You shouldn't be anywhere near this game.
It's a ######### video game dude, what is the reasoning that I should not play it?
And they banned me according to discord TOS, not because I'm too young to play the game according to their rules.
If you have any issue with the DBD Discord ban please take that up with the Discord Moderator who banned you - you can respond via ModMail.