Thrill of the Hunt rework Idea

Instead of only getting the loud noise notification, it also shows the aura of the survivor who is cleansing the hex totem for 1 or 2 seconds (it doesn't increase with tiers). In its current State the perk feels pointless to run since its main function is not reliable.

Comments

  • Not reliable? How exactly?

  • It shouldn't even be a hex smh.

  • @Milo said:

    Not reliable? How exactly?

    I've personally found the few times that I've run it that the notification gets lost amongst a lot of other notifications. Especially while you're chasing someone it can get muddled in with fast vaults and stuff.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1498476#Comment_1498476

    I've personally found the few times that I've run it that the notification gets lost amongst a lot of other notifications. Especially while you're chasing someone it can get muddled in with fast vaults and stuff.

    Other options could be a green explosion and arrow instead of the red one, (have the arrow and explosion have a totem icon in them similar to the Spies From The Shadows crow shaped bubbles so colorblind players aren't left out.)

  • It should highlight the totem in the same manner that Tinkerer highlights generators, just to differentiate between someone cleansing a hex and a regular loud noise notification.