Is mmr now on xbox for dbd?
im just wondering could someone give me an exact answer?
im just wondering could someone give me an exact answer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes it is!
really??
It think it’s been on there for a while now and tbh it’s terrible
Yep
I doubt I've been playing a lot of survivor but haven't been getting consistent good killers until now.
It's going to start off like that, but it'll get better soon. Everyone is simply stuck around the same MMR sound you'll get red ranks and grey ranks at the same numbers early on.
well it’s off to a rough start. I have been at Rank 1 for a while and all I get are 3 other survivors at the rank 17-15 (usually a little bit of experience in the game). The killer will be around at rank 1 as well. I feel like I have to carry the team if I am being honest