Early Game System: All killer´s need a bit of breathing room at the start of the game
Hello,
when will it come ? As you can look here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/177639/i-am-already-sick-of-the-genrush-squads-red-purple-ranks-do-finally-something-devs#latest
and crowman was saying it: Devs have already stated they are planning to add an early game system. Any opininions about that ?
Comments
It would be interesting to see with what they come up.
I bet it is hard to balance.
The tiniest change could potentially weaken solo gameplay, or make it even worse for killers.
It would be nice for survivors to have other objectives that don't force the killer to have to apply more pressure on the map with their existing base kits, perks, addons.
In Friday the 13th survivors have other objectives that can lead to an escape. The difference in that game tho is that the killer has a lot more to his base kit that allows them to apply pressure evenly across all of the different survivor objectives.
I think it's been suggested before that survivors should have to search the map to find tools or parts before they can interact with gens. That might work?
They did increase gen speeds at the same time they nerfed ruin. I remember after the ruin nerf came out gens got faster for me as a survivor. I never had issued with old ruin, I thought it spiced up the game with a secondary objective (cleansing ruin).
Maybe they could implement something like that without it being a totem somehow? Like maybe gen speeds are slower and skillchecks are harder until someone completes some sort of action that makes sense within the game world like finding fuel for the gens or something IDK
That would be great. Especially if those items would be placed random at every new match.
I mean, I have never play much on the survivor side, but the few times I had, I was incredibble bored because so many survivor actions are just doable by holding m1. Not every action, but the majority.
Don't know how others see it, but I would prefer to search some tool over sitting all day on a generator a thousand times.
Exactly! Random placement would be ideal!
random placement ? sure why not
With Killers having slowdown perks for Gens and certain Killers having additional addons to slow things down they better be really careful with what they come up with.
you say it. SLOWDOWN: That means, it doesnt stop survivors to do gens. The Developers are not stupid dude, trust me but i think they will find a good way.
also ive read some stuff with an red glyphe. I dont know what that is
well Friday the 13th is an good example