9 times out of 10 it's my fault in someway, maybe it's I fell for a decent juke, maybe I went for a save when I I shouldn't of, maybe I forgot to do one totem somewhere. Regardless, it's almost always my fault.
I'm not a survivor main, and I think I get frequently outplayed, BUT MY GOD TODAY I GOT 3 MATCHES IN A ROW WHERE I DIED ON THE 1st/2nd HOOK BECAUSE THERE ARE 3 CLAUDETTES WITH URBAN EVASION AFRAID OF A CLOWN.
I'm stuck between this and I got outplayed, because both usually happen in the game game. I decided on teammates though since they tend to make 3 times as many mistakes since there's 3x as many of them.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
9 times out of 10 it's my fault in someway, maybe it's I fell for a decent juke, maybe I went for a save when I I shouldn't of, maybe I forgot to do one totem somewhere. Regardless, it's almost always my fault.
I'm not a survivor main, and I think I get frequently outplayed, BUT MY GOD TODAY I GOT 3 MATCHES IN A ROW WHERE I DIED ON THE 1st/2nd HOOK BECAUSE THERE ARE 3 CLAUDETTES WITH URBAN EVASION AFRAID OF A CLOWN.
I'm stuck between this and I got outplayed, because both usually happen in the game game. I decided on teammates though since they tend to make 3 times as many mistakes since there's 3x as many of them.
A complete combination of "bad teammates" and "got tunnelled / camped".
Mori is never an issue for me cuz I just alt+f4 the loading screen.