ohh THATS the price tag? Nevermind me then, for 10โฌ I would be all in but thats a bit too greedy, I will not support it in fear that it will be the new standard. So pass from my side.
ohh THATS the price tag? Nevermind me then, for 10โฌ I would be all in but thats a bit too greedy, I will not support it in fear that it will be the new standard. So pass from my side.
yeah the new "legendary" skins are mostly cash grabs
ohh THATS the price tag? Nevermind me then, for 10โฌ I would be all in but thats a bit too greedy, I will not support it in fear that it will be the new standard. So pass from my side.
Same here I like the skin and was going to get it when I assumed it was another $10 skin but at $20 and it's linked?!?!?! They can go f themselves. This crap is going way to far we need to stop buying these linked cosmetics!!! Hell stop buying ANY cosmetics untill they stop the greed! I don't mind buying reasonably priced stuff that I can mix and match, but this new crap they are push on us is unexcusable! This game is turning into raid shadow legends. Fix the bugs! Fix the garbage auras! Fix the broken matchmaking! Please fix dbd first!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They though 10% of 1500 was 15, when it's 150. *face palm*.
it don't matter as long as it makes cents.
Actually if we have to reverse the 10% discount, we can get that the original price is 1650. ๐
1650 - 165 = 1485 ๐๏ธ
oh mb i thought it was for 1500
Same, I thought it was 15$. It's actually 20$ darn.
ohh THATS the price tag? Nevermind me then, for 10โฌ I would be all in but thats a bit too greedy, I will not support it in fear that it will be the new standard. So pass from my side.
yeah the new "legendary" skins are mostly cash grabs
so you're saying the devs did the math right but the price tag is awful. even with the discount? cool.
Same here I like the skin and was going to get it when I assumed it was another $10 skin but at $20 and it's linked?!?!?! They can go f themselves. This crap is going way to far we need to stop buying these linked cosmetics!!! Hell stop buying ANY cosmetics untill they stop the greed! I don't mind buying reasonably priced stuff that I can mix and match, but this new crap they are push on us is unexcusable! This game is turning into raid shadow legends. Fix the bugs! Fix the garbage auras! Fix the broken matchmaking! Please fix dbd first!
Sounds like standard dbd stuff, i.e. bad ideas that are actually working as intended.