Is cross play live?

I knew cross play was going live before the new MMR, but I couldn't remember when. If it is live, are PC, PS4, Xbox, and Switch players competing against/with each other?

Comments

  • i don't think it is live at the moment, if it is i haven't noticed it


    I think i saw someone say something about september but that might have been about cross progression

  • @GRT_Alkaline said:

    i don't think it is live at the moment, if it is i haven't noticed it

    I think i saw someone say something about september but that might have been about cross progression

    Yeah I thought that was about cross progression too, but I could also be wrong. I know the new MMR is only live on Xbox, but I couldn't help but notice that there's been a lot of rainbow matchmaking going on so I couldn't help but wonder.

  • I doubt its live at the moment.

  • Cross-play is live for Steam and Windows Store and has been for a while.

    Recently Cross-friends was introduced, allowing players on Windows Store to add friends on Steam.

    This feature will be expanded upon with the full release of Cross-play.

    Cross-Progression will be between Steam, stadia, and Switch, and will require creating a separate "BHVR account".

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Cross-play is live for Steam and Windows Store and has been for a while.

    Recently Cross-friends was introduced, allowing players on Windows Store to add friends on Steam.

    This feature will be expanded upon with the full release of Cross-play.

    Cross-Progression will be between Steam, stadia, and Switch, and will require creating a separate "BHVR account".

    I thought that cross-play between consoles and PC was either live now or was about to go live soon. I know it was happening before the new MMR goes live for everything.

  • @SweetTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1495469#Comment_1495469

    I thought that cross-play between consoles and PC was either live now or was about to go live soon. I know it was happening before the new MMR goes live for everything.

    The best guess we have is when Stadia releases in September however there's been no official ETA for anything yet afaik.