I would say gen speed for me because I play Deathslinger and he has almost NO map pressure. In huge maps like the Temple or Purgation it's really hard to cover all the gens. Other than that I just get outplayed at times.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most of the time I get simply outplayed. No denying that, I'm still learning.
Also depends on the map and the tiles, some Survivors are untouchable if the get a really good map with some really good tile placements.
I would say gen speed for me because I play Deathslinger and he has almost NO map pressure. In huge maps like the Temple or Purgation it's really hard to cover all the gens. Other than that I just get outplayed at times.