Flashlight POV changed?
Can i get some info on this? Does anyone know if they changed the pov when blinding the killer. It feels different. Anybody else can confirm or deny?
Can i get some info on this? Does anyone know if they changed the pov when blinding the killer. It feels different. Anybody else can confirm or deny?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know how it feels from the user's end, but I know when spectating someone, it definitely looks a lot different.
It’s a bug, for me it was fine until injured
how it broke I can’t begin to imagine
For me it's weird, I used to have no problem with blinding the killer when they were breaking a pallet or for a rescue but somehow instead of the thing it was before, now the flashlight aims at the right side of my screen.
its totally butchered sometimes it feels the killer has lightborn because of how screwed the flashlights aim is, how is it possible this and auras to go live is beyond me