Survivors can slide through the killer now

Was watching Monto's newest vid and apparently this is a thing now? Is this an intended feature or a bug? I don't see anything about it in the latest patch notes.

https://youtu.be/u0cWZdq9q4s?t=283


Comments

  • @RoMainPuppy said:

    Was watching Monto's newest vid and apparently this is a thing now? Is this an intended feature or a bug? I don't see anything about it in the latest patch notes.

    RIP body block you mean? Survivors better not be able to bodyblock as well then.

  • So is that how I got pallet stunned while setting a trap on the other side? I put a trap on the side of the pallet, I vaccumed a survivor outside to the other side and got pallet stunned even when I was blocking the pallet.

  • @RoMainPuppy said:

    Was watching Monto's newest vid and apparently this is a thing now? Is this an intended feature or a bug? I don't see anything about it in the latest patch notes.

    At what point? Time on the video. When it comes to blocking a survivor, you still can unless the area is wide or you hit them then they go through you.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/177395/survivors-can-slide-through-the-killer-now

    At what point? Time on the video. When it comes to blocking a survivor, you still can unless the area is wide or you hit them then they go through you.

    I posted the vid in my OG response in an edit, with the time the event happens (you would've just found out if you had clicked).

  • @Zeus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/177395/survivors-can-slide-through-the-killer-now

    RIP body block you mean? Survivors better not be able to bodyblock as well then.

    The main difference is that the killer body blocking the survivor tends to be griefing while survivors bodyblocking tends to be for altruistic reasons.

  • Is that why 360s are so easy all of a sudden? I noticed when killers swing and I spin at the same time my body model will literally slide around them not allowing hits to connect and I wasn't sure if I was just seeing things.

  • Nah, I got bodyblocked in a small space until EGC ran out earlier, probably latency or the guy was just extremely lucky with fitting perfectly.

  • @RoMainPuppy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1494006#Comment_1494006

    I posted the vid in my OG response in an edit, with the time the event happens (you would've just found out if you had clicked).

    He didn't go through him. He went to the side of him. He past him and the bush but barely.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1496546#Comment_1496546

    He didn't go through him. He went to the side of him. He past him and the bush but barely.

    Dude I was quoting what he said in the vid, he did kind of go through him, even if it wasn't fully phasing through. Most of the time killer hitboxes don't allow you to get that close, because they're so large. It's why looping favors survivors. It might be a bug, if it is I would like to know that it is a bug. Hence my question.

  • @RoMainPuppy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1496586#Comment_1496586

    Dude I was quoting what he said in the vid, he did kind of go through him, even if it wasn't fully phasing through. Most of the time killer hitboxes don't allow you to get that close, because they're so large. It's why looping favors survivors. It might be a bug, if it is I would like to know that it is a bug. Hence my question.

    Leatherface is fat but his hitbox is smaller than his stomach would lead you to believe. That's why.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Is that why 360s are so easy all of a sudden? I noticed when killers swing and I spin at the same time my body model will literally slide around them not allowing hits to connect and I wasn't sure if I was just seeing things.

    It's pathetic that the killer cannot simply press the attack button to attack a survivor right in front of them.

    Nos37 playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition. View more Xbox clips at GameClips.io