carburettor tuning guide with play with your food....
If the new bubba uses carburettor tuning guide with pwyf doesn't that mean he goes 10% faster for the duration of the dash?
If the new bubba uses carburettor tuning guide with pwyf doesn't that mean he goes 10% faster for the duration of the dash?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
pwyf tokens are consumed every time you use a chainsaw token if I'm correct so it's very temporary.
Unless I'm missing something with the new tuning guide.
The carburettor tuning guide uses all tokens immediately so that should mean only 1 "attack" right?
Hmm... sounds like a test is in order lol
I just tested it and it works, only one pwyf token was consumed, I got 2 disconnects lol well at least you have more ideas for video content