too many bloodpoints?

Anyone else keep maxing out their BP? I have everybody at level 50, and have prestiged a few characters a few times. The ones I haven't prestiged I'm hesitant to do so, because they have good perk loadouts and still have a bunch of good items / add-ons, and starting them over from zero in exchange for a bloody version of their default skin isn't appealing.

Currently I have about a dozen different tome challenges that I've left gold and haven't collected because it would max out my BP. And, of course, I don't bother using any offerings that will give me extra BP.

I HAVE been playing for a while, I guess... :)

Comments

  • I have maybe 6 survivors and 3 killers at level 1. I have the inverse problem of having no where near enough BP.

  • @cranzer said:

    I have maybe 6 survivors and 3 killers at level 1. I have the inverse problem of having no where near enough BP.

    I think it's the challenges and their appeal to my completionism that keeps maxing me out. If you're especially low on BP, try some challenges with some bouquet / wreath offerings?

  • Too many? Goodness, we have TOO LITTLE.

  • @chase131119 said:

    Too many? Goodness, we have TOO LITTLE.

    What are you spending yours on? If I don't spend any, I can go from zero to max in about 4 hours.

  • @luvcraft said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1493455#Comment_1493455

    I think it's the challenges and their appeal to my completionism that keeps maxing me out. If you're especially low on BP, try some challenges with some bouquet / wreath offerings?

    My issue is simple. I play maybe 20 matches a week and sometimes I don't play at all. Running through a dozen lvl 50 blood webs to rng the perk I'm looking for is often a source of annoyance.

  • I just tested; on Friday evening I prestiged Freddy, and spend BP on him until I was down to "not enough to buy anything" I then played about 6 hours between then and now, and I'm back up to the limit.