Got a question my fellow killer mains.

Got max Corrupt intervention on my PH should i run it. I know its been said on here its not best of all killers.

Comments

  • It’s good on him as he has no mobility. Keeping the farthest gens from you from being worked on is very helpful to get the ball rolling as a result.

  • @LordRegal said:

    It’s good on him as he has no mobility. Keeping the farthest gens from you from being worked on is very helpful to get the ball rolling as a result.

    Much appreciated. Thanksfor the response.

  • @LordRegal said:

    It’s good on him as he has no mobility. Keeping the farthest gens from you from being worked on is very helpful to get the ball rolling as a result.

    Until a couple of gens go off, then you realise all the remaining gens are at the far corners of the map because CI blocked them, and now your mid-late game is misreable because you still have no mobility.

  • Since you have it unlocked anyway, you may as well try it out for a number of matches and see how it works out for you.

    Everyone's experience with perks and builds is different because everyone plays differently.

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    Since you have it unlocked anyway, you may as well try it out for a number of matches and see how it works out for you.

    Everyone's experience with perks and builds is different because everyone plays differently.

    Fair enough I have my concerns considering it blocks for 2 minutes and then it's a dead perk but I guess it all depends on how the survivors react to it.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1493456#Comment_1493456

    Fair enough I have my concerns considering it blocks for 2 minutes and then it's a dead perk but I guess it all depends on how the survivors react to it.

    For what it's worth, I think it's overrated because it's temporary. The same reason I don't like Hex perks other than NoED

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1493472#Comment_1493472

    For what it's worth, I think it's overrated because it's temporary. The same reason I don't like Hex perks other than NoED

    I use all killers even tho im ranked one and some of them im obviously subpar with so I tend to get in trouble against these Superstars survivors I've been running hex ruin and pop together so if they find my hex ruin I'll have pop top tens to come in towards the end of the game if they find hex ruin which I don't know if I'm just getting lucky but it seems like on a lot of the maps they're starting to hide it a little better there was one match with my Trapper to where I was having trouble finding it and I can see the aura

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1493472#Comment_1493472

    For what it's worth, I think it's overrated because it's temporary. The same reason I don't like Hex perks other than NoED

    But as for noed I just don't have it in me to run that. But I am trying to get Max retribution and Max haunted ground on one of my Killers cuz that I want to play with to test out myself