Another PakChunk error.

PC

In the midst of a game, after playing for quite a few hours, EAC detected pakchunk 12 had been modified. Almost every other major update, I end up getting some form of pakchunk error and having to validate my files. Might want to look into why this happens so often.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I just got this in my game just now. It seems like this error is completely random as I got it again last week whilst spending time on the bloodweb.

  • @igat360 said:

    I just got this in my game just now. It seems like this error is completely random as I got it again last week whilst spending time on the bloodweb.

    Ya I posted about another after this last update. Nearly every update I get a different one after playing a while. The most annoying ones happen in the middle of my matches, like this one did. The last one was just me sitting in a lobby.

  • Honestly it's just routine anymore. This game needs help.