Theres a crimanl on the loose!!!
the doge slinger
the reward for fiding him is amillion auric cells here is his wanted photo
the doge slinger
the reward for fiding him is amillion auric cells here is his wanted photo
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ok well i didn't know what to expect when i clicked on this thread... but hey Thanks for the chuckle much appreciated
beware his power: death to dogelore
Edit: I am but a feeble minded boy. death to dogelore is their weapon. how could I be so foolish
Thanks I poorly made them myself
not poorly there preet good
What death slinger addons do you use
dont you mean the rememer?
Oh ######### I want the cells! I'm already behind, but worry not I'll find him! It's high noon boi
dont really play killer much iam a surv main but if i do play as him usally hellshire irorn and barbed wire
Barbed wire is the kunai with chain 2nd row middle and the hellshire iron is top left
I... i will move from this city
Very chain
10/10
Much doge
I did his weapon by accident, yeah you're right
ok then...