Otz has nothing on me!!!
I might have lost the house, the car, and the wife, but check out that devotion level!!!๐
I might have lost the house, the car, and the wife, but check out that devotion level!!!๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nice hack bro
Please stop, you are scaring my family
It's a bug.
Honestly it's not a hack. I'm playing on PS4 and I started off playing some Bubba, then I switched to David for a few matches, and now that I switched back to killer this is what I see. ๐
It happened to me a while back ๐
Oops I forgot it's bug by daylight
Yeah another one to add to the list.
is a old and persistent bug but look funny honestly.
Why'd you have to post this? Now im gonna cry myself to sleep :(