please, start play your game

Generator auras are not visible at all, and perks that reveal auras can be thrown in the trash. Dear developers, could you start playing your own game and test the updates before the release?

Comments

  • Yeah lets tell people with sight problems to adapt. SMH.

  • You know Peanits plays this game right, and live streams it, along with Not_Queen, Cote, and McLean.


    Also devs are aware of auras and they will be changing them

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    Adapt.

    You say adapt, but this isn't really something you just adapt to. Trappers traps are nearly invisible and due to a lack of colorblind options, I wouldn't be suprised if their's people who can't differentiate auras from other parts of the map.

  • @SupaSlay3r20 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1491504#Comment_1491504

    You say adapt, but this isn't really something you just adapt to. Trappers traps are nearly invisible and due to a lack of colorblind options, I wouldn't be suprised if their's people who can't differentiate auras from other parts of the map.

    I and multiple other colorblind players have been very vocal about this...you are correct, some maps are actually, legitimately unplayable due to how blendy auras are to us now, and all maps are harder to varying extents, as BOTH SIDES (I've been an ######### to teammates as a survivor lately because I can't see where they are on hooks half the time). It's kind of hard to adapt when our genetics have made it actually impossible to.