What's the point of new knock out?

Like, how am I supposed to benefit from that change? They can't crawl for 15 seconds? They don't need to, as they just recover during that time. And now I can't use it for most killers who suffer from "basic attack requirement" bs..

Comments

  • Agreed, its ######### now

  • And now only the downed cant read auras... not much sense, unless they explain.

  • @Justalittlepeeck said:

    Like, how am I supposed to benefit from that change? They can't crawl for 15 seconds? They don't need to, as they just recover during that time. And now I can't use it for most killers who suffer from "basic attack requirement" bs..

    It was completely reworked. Now it's harder to trigger, and just as easily circumvented by SWF. Enjoy!

  • I also think this is a plain debuff. Both buffs are simply countered by recovering. Make them at least unable to do anything for 15 seconds (no recovering, no movement, blindness, oblivious) then I would eat the basic attack requirement

  • @Deadeye said:

    I also think this is a plain debuff. Both buffs are simply countered by recovering. Make them at least unable to do anything for 15 seconds (no recovering, no movement, blindness, oblivious) then I would eat the basic attack requirement

    Exactly, if it stopped recovery it would at least be somewhat useful in the small pp meta.