My Perk Idea! Tell me what you think

Hex_Lingering_Soul.png

There's a typo in the first sentence im sorry.

Comments

  • @ClancyTheHuman said:

    I think it's pretty neat! Honestly I don't really main survivor but as a killer main, I think it would be a decent hex. Also love the visual work, that is super cool. OH and the writing is great, very much what the DBD team is looking for.

    Thanks homie!

  • While the fast vaulting restriction is alright, I honestly think the fact it spawns two more totems is the strongest part about it. I would run the perk just for the ability to piss off survivors when they tried cleaning all the bones.

    But it's also godly for Inner Strength users so you know.

  • In theory if Killer has this tier 3 perk and hook 4 people, +2 lit totems from hex haunted ground, +1 totem lit from hex perk #3, +1 totem lit from hex perk #4. So we need to have 8 totems with this build but we have only 7

  • I really like the idea of extra totem spawn

  • The perk is not broken and its a decent perk too ! Good job OP !

  • idk about deactivating fast vaults, probably better/easier to decrease the vaulting speed.

    Fast vault: 0.5s

    Medium vault: 0.9s

    Maybe a decreased fast vault speed by 50% (0.75s) to 80% (0.9s).

    I think its pretty balanced along with the totem idea. If you would run 3 totem perks (including haunted) you wont have enough dull totems for all 4 survivors. But I guess thats up to the killer to decide for himself.

    Me, an inner strenght user, would really appreciate the extra totems tho! <3

  • @kaeru

    I thought about the same thing, but it's not a problem. What matters is how many totems can be lit at the start of the Trial. If there are no Totems avaiable when Lingering Soul activates during the Trial, then it'd simply not activate, similar to NOED.