Plague nerf, survivors no longer cough

When vomit gets on the survivors they don't make any sounds, no screams, or even coughs when infected, is this a Plague nerf? This is my main killer, please return it as it was

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Also I don't know if it's just me but it's incredibly difficult to puke close in front of you. Even when you look down the puke still arcs upward like it never has before. Took me like 3 shots just to infect a gen right in front of me.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    Also I don't know if it's just me but it's incredibly difficult to puke close in front of you. Even when you look down the puke still arcs upward like it never has before. Took me like 3 shots just to infect a gen right in front of me.

    Yes, they changed the range. Shoots farther than needed at close range

  • @FeryGEN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1489836#Comment_1489836

    Yes, they changed the range. Shoots farther than needed at close range

    Which is really annoying, because rather than going out further and landing at a greater distance, it arcs upwards and can go right over survivors in front of you.

  • Upvoted, very annoying change. I also cannot hear coughing survivors - but I also can't hear them half the time anyway so this may be the universal "completely silent" survivor sound bug.


    While we're talking Plague - every match the wells make a loud corruption sound ever since she starts with 1 corrupt well. Is this intended? It gives the killer identity away before the survivors even move.

  • Mentioned above

    1. No cough/vomiting sounds
    2. Hard to see "green infected smoke" on top of survivor or its tail in the direction where survivor went
    3. Vomit goes too high, when I boddy blocked a survivor, I wasn't able to infect her

    Combined with Dwight and Ace sound bug, when they make no sounds -- it is too difficult to see and hear where they run, even when they are not running iron will.

    This is super annoying and makes Plague almost unplayable for me.

  • @Dwigtht said:

    Mentioned above

    1. No cough/vomiting sounds
    2. Hard to see "green infected smoke" on top of survivor or its tail in the direction where survivor went
    3. Vomit goes too high, when I boddy blocked a survivor, I wasn't able to infect her

    Combined with Dwight and Ace sound bug, when they make no sounds -- it is too difficult to see and hear where they run, even when they are not running iron will.

    This is super annoying and makes Plague almost unplayable for me.

    I totally agree. First there was a bug with Oni, now my best killer with bugs. She is already difficult to play for and she is not very popular among players, although she may perform well, but her main feature is that she hears the survivors coughing outside the walls.