FOV for killer shouldn't be locked behind a perk

Now hear me out

FOV being locked behind a perk personally makes some killers just hard to play.


Like I'm fine on killers like huntress and PH but I struggle with the low FOV on killers like Hag and Nurse of which if I don't run shadowborn I start to get motion sick after a couple games while I enjoy playing her a lot.

Comments

  • Considering that the fps is garbage and survivors can literally hide under your nose, I welcome an fov fix. I'm tired of getting spun by blendettes because she's Invisible by default and my fov wont let me see her anyway

  • @ShErMaDeRmA said:

    Considering that the fps is garbage and survivors can literally hide under your nose, I welcome an fov fix. I'm tired of getting spun by blendettes because she's Invisible by default and my fov wont let me see her anyway

    Yeah it so bad when a survivor runs in your face and and you whiff cause you literally cant see where they are.