Dedicated servers

Skill checks are so ######### laggy for me, anyone else?

Comments

  • Skill checks should be client side, not related to the servers at all.

    Are you referring to them being choppy and making it hard to hit, or something else?

  • The reason should be your fps, they are client sided. I get smooth skill checks with 80fps limit on my 60hz monitor, you could try changing things around.

  • @DawnMad said:

    The reason should be your fps, they are client sided. I get smooth skill checks with 80fps limit on my 60hz monitor, you could try changing things around.

    I have a hella good computer and i know i get over 100 fps and i have a 165 hz monitor, they are not laggy but super ######### choppy whenever i play against a laggy killer

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    Skill checks should be client side, not related to the servers at all.

    Are you referring to them being choppy and making it hard to hit, or something else?

    Yeah i mean theyre super choppy, i have a good computer and i can run literally any other game so idk why sometimes whenever i play against a laggy killer the skill checks are just really choppy

  • Few times today on PS4, had a super choppy Skill Check that vanished and thereafter no further skill checks. I had to tap to heal and do gens those games.