losing pips for survivors healing
Was this always a thing? Seems like legion is going to have a very hard time pipping up. I often hit multiple survivors just to make them slow down and heal. Seems like this is punishing that now.
Was this always a thing? Seems like legion is going to have a very hard time pipping up. I often hit multiple survivors just to make them slow down and heal. Seems like this is punishing that now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm pretty sure it's always been that way. Also, with the new matchmaking, pipping really doesn't matter anymore.
Is the new matchmaking live?
It's always been a thing. And yeah, it's dumb, it's like if survivors got negative points for a teammate getting hit. There is no convincing justification for it.
It is.
It's always been a thing. It's really dumb too. Like you need to get chases. So the best way to get the most chases is if the survivor is healthy. But if they're healthy you lose points. It's like when a survivor hook suicides and you lose points for not unhooking. Or if you can't save safely at end game so you don't try. And lose points for it.
I guess i just never paid attention. I just had 3 survivors escape using a hatch with 1 gen left to go and i depipped...do they depip when i mori?