Beast Marks and Knife Scratches are now practically useless
These 2 addons used to be pretty good, but since the LF rework, you're better off not running them at all.
I stacked both just to see how big of a difference it is. First of all, charge speed is INSANELY long. Second, when in the sprint, it felt like there wasn't a speed boost whatsoever compared to base.
I'm going off of the wiki on this, but apparantly knife scratches adds 0.5% speed, and Beast Marks adds 1.25%. Stacking both gives you a whopping 1.75% more speed for a crazy long charge time.
Now look, I don't think Bubba needs really really strong addons, because his base kit is now great, however, this is really disappointing for speed addons. 1.75% is literally nothing, especially with a really big downside too. I don't think it should be old numbers pre buff, but at least maybe a 5-7% boost from Beast Marks or something? I'd like an addon that's actually usable, yknow. Bubba doesn't have a lot of great addons right now, but the ones that are good, are REALLY good. I just wish these ones were too for the sake of having options.
Comments