Leveling Other Killers While Matchmaking

I totally understand why we are no longer able to switch killers after hitting ready with the new matchmaking changes coming up, but I would love to see if we could still level up other killers while waiting. Sometimes I have a bunch of bloodpoints that I want to use on leveling up a different killer during queues, but we can no longer do that. It would be much appreciated!

Comments

  • Haha, feel you bro. thats exactly the same what i liked to do while waiting.

    but this times are gone i think :D

  • i do that too there need to be like go to this characters bloodwab when waiting if they going to have us locked in.

  • Wait times for playing killer are practically nonexistent though.. just unready, use your blood points then ready up.

  • couldnt have said it better myself

  • @doitagain_ said:

    Wait times for playing killer are practically nonexistent though.. just unready, use your blood points then ready up.

    thats rank, region and time of day dependant. that being said i i like low wait times fill me in?

  • I spend most of my time in lobbies either leveling up other killers or watching YouTube videos.