Tome Memories: Is Anyone Else Having This Issue?

So I’ve unlocked 3 out of 5 entries for Stroke of Luck (finished 3 Master Challenges) but when I click on my collection none of them show up and it still says they’re locked. Is anyone else having this problem? If it’s clearly an issue a lot of people are experiencing I’ll submit it to the bug forum for the devs to see.

Comments

  • i believe this is already a known bug in the bug reports section, in which case just upvote the post. if not then create a new report. a bug is a bug, regardless of how many people are affected.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    i believe this is already a known bug in the bug reports section, in which case just upvote the post. if not then create a new report. a bug is a bug, regardless of how many people are affected.

    Ah ok, I should’ve checked the bug section before creating a post. Thank you though!

  • @superpanda999 said:

    So I’ve unlocked 3 out of 5 entries for Stroke of Luck (finished 3 Master Challenges) but when I click on my collection none of them show up and it still says they’re locked. Is anyone else having this problem? If it’s clearly an issue a lot of people are experiencing I’ll submit it to the bug forum for the devs to see.

    Yes it’s happening to me too