Cross PlatForm
I made this Post cause i think Cross Platform would be a awesome Experience in Dead By Daylight and I know its not gonna work.Im just saying that this would be awesome in Dead By Daylight.
I made this Post cause i think Cross Platform would be a awesome Experience in Dead By Daylight and I know its not gonna work.Im just saying that this would be awesome in Dead By Daylight.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
YES!!!
YES!!!
Make my ps4 boi come to life.
Take this video to see how much I'd like for this to happen!
https://youtu.be/fDmJWz8jnTo
I don't think it can happen solely based on the fact that Bill is exclusively for PC and there's a bunch of cosmetics only on PC like the charity pack or the other code only exclusives.
Personally I'm doubtful Sony would let it happen given their recent track record.
Its not technically possible btw. And also, cough-cough one specific player shouldn't make his way to PC players anymore.
Saying cross platform will happen is similar to saying when pigs will fly
I would love to crush some console plebs
You need to remember that Sony flat out refuse cross platform play because, well, it's Sony.
i knew that Plippy member
I don't understand why Sony can't give gamers the option in their settings to turn on/off their crossplay for dead by daylight.Also does anybody have a website for Sony gaming so that i could make a complaint? I would appreciate it.
PC would be at an extreme advantage especially when playing nurse because we get the extra frames and better turning with mouse and keyboard.
Won't happen because of Sony. They have been very adamant about not allowing crossplay despite the fact that MS and Nintendo are doing it. The devs won't waste the resources for just PC/Xbox crossplay.
Cross platform won't happen.
Think about it and you may realize why.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA you think that there is complaining now. Just wait until Killers/Survivors on a console would have to go against PC players. The yells and screams of cheating will be saltier than the screams of Survivors yelling for a Nurse Nerf.
Ahhhhh I can hear it now, PC is so much better they have such an advantage on mouse and keyboard over our control....ahh