Would Headless Horseman Be A Good Addition To DBD?
Welcome to my series where I ask what you think about stuff I say getting added to dbd!
Today I’m asking, Would Headless horseman be a good added chapter to DBD?
if it was added, how would you feel?
Welcome to my series where I ask what you think about stuff I say getting added to dbd!
Today I’m asking, Would Headless horseman be a good added chapter to DBD?
if it was added, how would you feel?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. It would be very easy to get him as well, since he is (I don't know the word for it, but available). I always loved the legend of sleepy hollow, and having a sleepy hollow map would be amazing. It would also be cool if he was moving on his horse and throwing jack o lanterns.
Wait... like a dullahan or like from Sleepy Hallow
Oh god his mori...
Sleepy hallow
Yea I'd go for it... but a Dullahan would be cool as well
I honestly never even thought about him as a potential killer but a sleep hollow chapter would be sick!
I don't know, because the icons for every killer we've had so far is a picture of their faces. What are they gonna do? Just have a black square where the killer's head would be on the killer select menu?
With or without pumpkin head? Cause flashlights are gonna be a bit of a toughy if he's still headless, lmao. But I think he'd be a nice Killer to have. We need more folktale/fairytale like characters in this game.
Wait... aren't Dullahan afraid of Gold? Well now.. al we have to do is wear the Golden Crown from 4th Anniversary. Which will deter his attacks. But only for the moment.. 🥴
Although the Hessian version would be wicked. I forsee Nurse's Pumpkin Head be'est thrown at survivors by The Headless ...sans Horse... man (because of course a horse riding killer would stampede their way into 4k quite easily)