DC penalty is back!

Rejoice! Auras may have disappeared but the dc penalty is back in action. That’s a big plus for me.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Hazerino said:

    the dc penalty in place won't do anything but prevent killers from dcing, survivors will still kill themselves on first hook if they don't want to play. dc penalties are stupid and im not sure why'd they would reactive them right after an update when the game is gonna be buggy as all hell

    But at least you get the hook... I had 3 survivors dc me tonight robbing me of pop

  • Yep.

    A few days ago.

    IMAGINE being BHVR, and having one of your Fog Whisperers (it happened to multiple streamers if I'm not mistaken) be locked out of the game by hackers able to manipulate their DC penalties...and then disabling the penalty. They then let it sit for roughly a month, and do NOTHING, and re enable it hoping the hackers "forgot" or "got bored"...just for it to happen again.

    BHVR in a nutshell.

  • @MaybeShesCrazy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1488566#Comment_1488566

    I will tell you - I do some really stupid things sometimes while playing. Reading these I keep thinking - good lord I hope no one ever thinks the idiot things I sometimes do by accident are on purpose. I'm really simply not that good. Not modest either - truth. I will keep trying until I hopfully improve.

    Example: and I'm sure my teammate thought from their POV it was on purpose but for my POV this is what happened.

    Gen blew up. I can't recall if it was them or me. I think them but honestly don't recall. Killer of course came. She went one way, I went the other. Killer chased her. I stuck around close by as I thought she would run the killer away, I would jump back on the Gen and if she got hooked I would hopefully be close enough by to grab her off.

    So I snuck over the window and went to the gen to begin working. Next thing I know, I hear them coming back - so I crawl over to the window ready / about to hop over and BOOM there is the killer chasing her. I vault over, slow of course as I'm crouched down, she follows at a run to the window and what do you think happened? She got whacked. From her POV I bet she is thinking "You idiot" from my POV I'm thinking "Why did you bring the killer back to the gen?" Really either POV is accurate. She may even think I did it on purpose as she cant read my mind.

    Some like constant blowing up and such - you can tell are very obvious sandbagging - others are so POV it's hard.

    I play solo and it's - kinda hard. blushes at least for me.

    I really hope this DC penalty doesn't included crashes as this is the only game I sometimes crash in and it is a crash. I've done some trouble shooting with no successful result. The only one thing that did help it be less was changing a graphics card setting and ensuring it was updated.

    It does, server can kick you and it will still count as a d/c. It's a pretty ######### system to be honest, and while I hate the D/Cers, I'd rather have them then a slap in the face for doing nothing.

1 2 ›