Pig is very RNG dependent

THE PIG:

I been playing Pig ever since she came out in the Saw DLC. She needs to have better RNG with her Reverse Bear Traps, like for real, survivors can search the first Jigsaw Box and instantly remove the Reverse Bear Trap. The only reason why Pig is a high mid-tier killer is because of her ambush, it counters pallet looping due to the mind game it has. Other than that, she doesn't have a lot going for her. That really sucks because I love going a against the Pig since her Reverse Bear Traps actually give me something else to do besides generators. Please make the Pig less RNG dependent or make the Reverse Bear Trap waste more time.

Here's a link that will take you to my add-ons rework for the Pig and some buffs to her power directly:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/14323/the-pig-buffs#latest

Comments

  • Yes, I hate RNG in games and thats why I never bought her.

    Pig isnt mid tier btw and her ambush is useless AF :lol:

  • Master said:

    Yes, I hate RNG in games and thats why I never bought her.

    Pig isnt mid tier btw and her ambush is useless AF :lol:

    Actually you'll be surprised what you can do with her ambush. You can pretend to dash one direction then quickly go the other direction to get a quick hit on the survivor if they get mind gamed. However this doesn't work on more bigger pallet loops tho, overall I sometimes use my ambush, it depends if I can waste time to go for a sneaky hit.
  • i would say just raising your bloodlust is better as the pig than ambush, but since they're nerfing it who knows. They're also nerfing loops so maybe the using ambush as anti pallet looping may work a little bit better now.

  • Chroma said:

    i would say just raising your bloodlust is better as the pig than ambush, but since they're nerfing it who knows. They're also nerfing loops so maybe the using ambush as anti pallet looping may work a little bit better now.

    I just feel like her Reverse Bear Traps are just weak, meaning that they don't waste enough time. I have gotten two Reverse Bear Traps on me before and got them off rather quickly, doesn't waste a lot of time in my opinion. Her ambush could need something like increased movement speed or a faster dash speed... etc... etc...
  • @Nickenzie said:
    Chroma said:

    i would say just raising your bloodlust is better as the pig than ambush, but since they're nerfing it who knows. They're also nerfing loops so maybe the using ambush as anti pallet looping may work a little bit better now.

    I just feel like her Reverse Bear Traps are just weak, meaning that they don't waste enough time. I have gotten two Reverse Bear Traps on me before and got them off rather quickly, doesn't waste a lot of time in my opinion. Her ambush could need something like increased movement speed or a faster dash speed... etc... etc...

    the big problem with the ambush is that when you're crouching you move slower than normal walking speed which is absurd if anything you should move faster since un-crouching or ambushing is slow

  • Chroma said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    Chroma said:

    i would say just raising your bloodlust is better as the pig than ambush, but since they're nerfing it who knows. They're also nerfing loops so maybe the using ambush as anti pallet looping may work a little bit better now.

    I just feel like her Reverse Bear Traps are just weak, meaning that they don't waste enough time. I have gotten two Reverse Bear Traps on me before and got them off rather quickly, doesn't waste a lot of time in my opinion. Her ambush could need something like increased movement speed or a faster dash speed... etc... etc...

    the big problem with the ambush is that when you're crouching you move slower than normal walking speed which is absurd if anything you should move faster since un-crouching or ambushing is slow

    I agree with your statement, she just needs SOMETHING to help her out.
  • @Master said:
    Yes, I hate RNG in games and thats why I never bought her.

    Pig isnt mid tier btw and her ambush is useless AF :lol:

    "useless" lmao

  • @Master said:
    Yes, I hate RNG in games and thats why I never bought her.

    Pig isnt mid tier btw and her ambush is useless AF :lol:

    Sounds like someone doesn't know how to play Pig. ^^

  • @Chi said:

    @Master said:
    Yes, I hate RNG in games and thats why I never bought her.

    Pig isnt mid tier btw and her ambush is useless AF :lol:

    Sounds like someone doesn't know how to play Pig. ^^

    Sounds like someone who has never versed a competent SWF

  • @Master said:

    @Chi said:

    @Master said:
    Yes, I hate RNG in games and thats why I never bought her.

    Pig isnt mid tier btw and her ambush is useless AF :lol:

    Sounds like someone doesn't know how to play Pig. ^^

    Sounds like someone who has never versed a competent SWF

    Must have. I have been playing loads of killer (Pig).

  • Honestly I just want permanent combat straps. 
  • Chi said:

    @Master said:

    @Chi said:

    @Master said:
    Yes, I hate RNG in games and thats why I never bought her.

    Pig isnt mid tier btw and her ambush is useless AF :lol:

    Sounds like someone doesn't know how to play Pig. ^^

    Sounds like someone who has never versed a competent SWF

    Must have. I have been playing loads of killer (Pig).

    People often underestimate her mind game potential with her ambush.
  • As Peanits once said "Making that the first box won't have your key guaranteed could be awesome"