Hate the new fish-flop when trying to unhook yourself.
It makes me not even want to try, I hate it so much. 😩
It makes me not even want to try, I hate it so much. 😩
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can you post a vid? I want to see it now, lol!
I dont know how to make videos. Ive never made them before. 😩
Sorry if this had already been talked about. I didn't see it anywhere...
It didnt make any sense to change it at all.
i don't understand what topic about.
I haven’t seen it myself yet, but I think he’s saying they reworked the animation for a hooked survivor that is trying to pull off. Based on the title, I assume they now flop around like a fish during the attempt.
that's odd sounding.
The only thing odd here is anyone hating on this great new animation.
i having seen it so i can't say it great or not