So what happened with Plague?

Her puke has more of an arch to it. Some say its the puke thats changed, others the FOV

Is this intentional?

Comments

  • Her camera got lowered for some reason. And I hope it's not intentional, the advantage/disadvantage to tall killers is supposed to be higher FoV/being easier to spot at and around loops. It would be like Hag suddenly having a normal camera height, so she could see you but you couldn't see her.

    Edit: I should clarify, you can see it when you look at her insence burner. Her arm is a fair bit higher up the screen than it used to be, revealing a bit more of the burner and blocking a bit more of the camera.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Her camera got lowered for some reason. And I hope it's not intentional, the advantage/disadvantage to tall killers is supposed to be higher FoV/being easier to spot at and around loops. It would be like Hag suddenly having a normal camera height, so she could see you but you couldn't see her.

    Edit: I should clarify, you can see it when you look at her insence burner. Her arm is a fair bit higher up the screen than it used to be, revealing a bit more of the burner and blocking a bit more of the camera.

    IMO opinion height of killer shouldnt affect FOV. As an ex-Freddy main having limited visuals and being stuck in dreamworld is annoying is a nerf no matter how people try to spin it lore wise. Vision should be the same across the board. Just like the crouch vision of Pig, I cannot stand it and it stops me from playing the killers.

    I understand why, but it is annoying.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1486953#Comment_1486953

    IMO opinion height of killer shouldnt affect FOV. As an ex-Freddy main having limited visuals and being stuck in dreamworld is annoying is a nerf no matter how people try to spin it lore wise. Vision should be the same across the board. Just like the crouch vision of Pig, I cannot stand it and it stops me from playing the killers.

    I understand why, but it is annoying.

    Trust me, it's more annoying the other way around. Playing as Plague is so frustrating right now, she was a perfectly balanced killer and now there's this looming creeping disadvantage.