General Joseph "Fighting Joe" Hooker.
Douglas MacArthur
Ernest Hemingway
Dwight D. Eisenhower
Since this is general discussion, I only chose the best 4 generals to discuss.
@andre70x7 said:General Joseph "Fighting Joe" Hooker.Douglas MacArthurErnest HemingwayDwight D. EisenhowerSince this is general discussion, I only chose the best 4 generals to discuss.
@andre70x7 said:
Ya lie cat
You are forgetting the top general of them all....General Kenobi. General Grevious being a close second.
Lmao for some reason it took me a second to get ######### you were meaning by this..bravo.
I mean, the dude with "Hooker" in his name... duh.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ya lie cat
You are forgetting the top general of them all....General Kenobi. General Grevious being a close second.
Lmao for some reason it took me a second to get ######### you were meaning by this..bravo.
I mean, the dude with "Hooker" in his name... duh.
General Disarray