So much object of obsession

Why has this perk spiked in popular use all of a sudden, it feels like every other game I have at least one. Is it because auras are wonky from the killers pov and it just seems like a good time to abuse it or something.

Comments

  • i view it as more fuel to the fire for reverting aura change that nobody asked for

  • @bjorksnas said:

    Why has this perk spiked in popular use all of a sudden, it feels like every other game I have at least one. Is it because auras are wonky from the killers pov and it just seems like a good time to abuse it or something.

    You solved your own question. The bright pink aura is easy to see but the red one is almost indistinguishable from gens and totems. Once again, survivors use an "exploit" (not really exploiting, but it's definitely "Oh wow auras are ######### Lmao I'm gonna use OoO and the killer will have a very hard time telling, GG EZ") and it's Tech.

  • I've been using it for 2 weeks as a solo player.

    It just, puts my skills to the test.

    My stealth skills, looping, juking, mind gaming.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    I've been using it for 2 weeks as a solo player.

    It just, puts my skills to the test.

    My stealth skills, looping, juking, mind gaming.

    You mean against Freddy?

  • Right now its absolutely broken due to the hard to see auras.

  • That too, killer shack is his literal death.

  • I hate OoO because Im Trapper main.

  • Yeah have finally played against an OoO couldn't even tell they had it. They said they felt pretty much immune to my spotting them the whole game. 1 hook with trapper its really really fun. I quit till this gets fixed or at least changed a lil.

  • @Peanits

    Please do something with this

  • I think, OoO only work if both side look at each other's direction. So at least Trapper & Hag can place their traps peacefully

  • @C3Tooth said:

    I think, OoO only work if both side look at each other's direction. So at least Trapper & Hag can place their traps peacefully

    That's not true. The connection occurs when the survivor look at the killer. Doesn't matter where the killer is looking at

  • @Zeus I mean thats how I would fix OoO.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    @Zeus I mean thats how I would fix OoO.

    That's a good idea.

  • OoO is a overpowered perk since it's release. Due to build-in premonition it don't got a downside really.