Will they fix Huntress’ hatchets?

I’m really tired of being around a corner and getting hit. Half the time it hits the “air” beside me and it counts due to the size of the hit box. Pair that with iridescent heads & it makes for a pretty boring match.

Comments

  • The hitbox is in part due to the dedicated servers. So the server side hit validation and tickrate increase that is coming should help a lot with that issue. So it's not really a hitbox issue so much as it is a latency issue.

  • maybe play huntress and understand how much practice and memorization it takes to get huntress hachet hits in loops it is bs for both sides

  • @zoozoom6 said:

    maybe play huntress and understand how much practice and memorization it takes to get huntress hachet hits in loops it is bs for both sides

    i main huntress, all you do is just aim for their legs/lower back and they will always be hit as they bank the corner

  • @zoozoom6 said:

    maybe play huntress and understand how much practice and memorization it takes to get huntress hachet hits in loops it is bs for both sides

    Oh god this argument huh? Lol. I’ve played huntress. Doesn’t change the fact that iridescent heads & the hitboxes are bullshit lol. There’s been a lot of times where I’ve downed a survivor and thought ‘that one shouldn’t have hit them.’

  • I'll be honest if Huntress hitbixes were completely accurate she'd be fairly weak.

    To be fair though latency can be a #########.