Simple idea for a iri head rework
If you played huntress in red ranks you know charging up your hatchet and being patient is usually the best way to get guaranteed hits, so here's my idea.
Iridescent Head
• Survivors hit by your hatchets suffer from the Hindered and Exhausted status effect for 30s (same hindered as the hindered ones she already has)
• Your hatchets throws charge up rate is doubled (so like instead of preparing a fully charged shot in 3s you would do it in 1.5s)
• You start the trial with 2 less hatchets
Comments
We still complaining about this?
Wasn't Death Slinger or Spirit the thing to complain about rn? Or something stupid like that?
Believe it or not there are more than a single problem in the game right now. One shot hatchets is one of them, killers with no counter play is another. Try looking at other discussions, maybe getting out of your killer main bubble would benefit you.
I don't agree iridescent addons should be straight up buffs to abilities, then there wouldn't be any balance left in the game. It should be something that changes the playstyle of the killer like Hags, Myers's or Ghostface's iridescent addons. If other addons couldn't increase the magazine size I believe it would be good enough.
Guess I'm a killer main.
lol
You tried.
Well I assumed the best, if you play survivor regularly and think iridescent Head is balanced to face or Spirit + Stridor or Deathslinger has any kind of skill or counter play to face then I would be worried about you. You may think these problems aren't a big deal, but claiming there are no problems at all would be ridiculous in that case. You being a killer main and seeing survivor complaints.. what was the word?
Stupid! Yeah seeing other peoples problems stupid is a much believable case for me. There are a lot of people like that here and you exactly fit the criteria.
Also if you want a more simple answer, all 3 problems you mentioned in your comment were about killers, its not hard to guess what side you are biased.
Yeah I agree that's what their consistent theme seems to be.
But lately this "unique" pink add-on theme only makes them straight up awful. Which is why I think simplicity is best.
Pyramid-head's, demo's, and even deathslinger's are all worse than commons/uncommons.
I think making so you can't have more than one hatchet is already a pretty good downside. they just need to change it so Iri head doesn't work with the +2 or +1 hatchet addons.
The problem is, since I play both fairly often, I would say out of all the things you listed, Spirit Stridor is probably the most annoying. Death Slinger isn't all that, he's mid tier at best. Huntress, well if they can't throw well or you decent at juking then really 1 shot just means less hatches for them to throw, plus I barely ever see that addon anymore.
What worries me, is that people have such a hard time with facing Death Slinger, I just don't see it.
the only nerfg that it needs is you can only have 1 hatchet at the time. you want to have the noed all game? well just 1 at the time so survivors get rewarded for actually making a good read and not 3 in a row wich is way too much.
Yeah they haven't been very well with the implementation but I much prefer this theme. I don't even wanna imagine them making an addon like Clowns Pinky Finger for a new killer that is actually competent.
Yeah the addon is kinda like Moris, it's broken but since it's boring to use and results in little bp + a depip people aren't using it as much these days... but with 3 hatchets that are all insta-downs, any actually good Huntress can land at least one of them in a chase.
Deathslinger's problem isn't that he is overpowered but his ability has no counterplay. If he knows his gaps and can aim well you won't last seconds against him in most loops. Same problem with Spirit, no counterplay on survivors side, only difference is Spirit also has really good map pressure. If these are ever fixed, I would actually like a buff to Deathslinger's map pressure, going down in seconds against him and still escaping as a survivor isn't really fun, not even mentioning the killers side in this case.
I main Huntress and never use them, they make the game wayyy too easy
If they must stay, make it a 24m+ shot so you cant cheese it, prob still wont use them but it would stop cheap kills from always happening for killers who are trying to ruin someone's day
Isn't the risk/reward already fine? 1 hatchet in exhange for instant downs. If you miss, you have to break chase to restock. Good Huntresses don't use them anyways.