Servers not being able to keep up with killer’s in game animations
Anytime I play with Freddy, doctor, plague my games are always slightly choppy or a little laggy. I feel resistance when I move my character in the dream world, with madness and when I’m sick. I’m directly plugged into my router and it runs 600mbps at the moment. I don’t think the game can keep up with the killers active animations.
Comments
It's your system.
You think so? I’ve heard lots of people complain about it beyond myself.
its just weird because some games are totally fine but then there are others where its god awful and im always plugged directly into my router and i play on xbox one.
@cosmicvolts Consoles are really bad for it but its a mixture of the servers and consoles. I don't have frame rate drops but my grabs break sometimes due to the servers.