Is anyone's game hitching severely every 10-15 seconds?
I literally cannot play the game right now. The entire screen hitches every 10-15 seconds. Its making me sick. Is this happening to anyone else?
I literally cannot play the game right now. The entire screen hitches every 10-15 seconds. Its making me sick. Is this happening to anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here. Was going on in the PTB and I wasn't worried about it since the same happened in the Stranger Things PTB and Silent Hill PTB but it wasn't an issue in live, so I assumed it was some PTB-specific bug but this time the hitching has carried over to live.
It is super bad on the switch.
The overall game performance is much worse for me since the update. I’m getting way more frame drops and general inconsistency.
Yep, i feel it too. For some odd reason everytime i play Doc and plague today , i feel as if i am being forced to move slower for no other reason and suddenly i get rubber-banded back eventhough the server stated im in green ping and then the screen hitches, like alright then. :(
And for some reason , when i tried out Hillbilly, my camera keeps going up and down sideways as if im limping about since Hillbilly does limp but i feel like i was actually limping because of the odd camera movement.
Game's performance is massively detoriating with every update. The code gets bloated and further spaghettified.
Alright was just making sure it was a known issue, this is now something for the bug forums.
Yeah it was lagging a lot as killer.
On PS4, it's pretty bad. The frames drop almost instantly as killer
Game performance went down the drain, at least in some maps,
my video seems fine, my audio glitches very badly. i reinstalled game today and have been having issues with TR.
This patch really messed with game performance. I played Doctor on The Game and holy ######### it was terrible. Just walking around didn't feel good. Chasing and attacking was atrocious. I actually felt uncomfortable multiple times while playing. I know that Doc hurts console performance, but I've never had it this bad. The FPS was likely around 10-20 for most of the game. After that I played him on Badham and the issues were still there, but nowhere near as often. Survivor games were fine though.
Same here, cant play the game anymore.