PSA: Franklin's Demise
At Tier 3 it's 90 seconds, then the item disappears, BUT.
If the item is picked up at 89 seconds before the last second and you smack it again from their hand, the timer resets. You'll have to wait the 90 seconds again if you want the item to truly disappear.

Comments
That sounds logical, it would be a bit OP otherwise
I thought it would work like a bleedout timer. But...eh.
that's a good thing.
I wondered if it would work that way.
I mean duh, even this is pretty dangerous for a survivor since they will be severely punished for looping a killer for longer. Unless you go down in less than around 30 seconds after the first hit and get saved pretty quickly you basically lose the item instantly. You can get downed in a few seconds and your teammates might not save you for around a minute, you still lose the item. Everything may go super fast and killer might choose to slug you after you get unhooked, you already know what happens to the item.
Ok
Hey how about you just remove items all together ?
( btw I was being sarcastic)
I don't care how the perk works, I'm only providing context.
My only real complaint is a white ward becomes wasted along with the item you brought in.
Killer main. How about we remove your killer power? I'm very annoyed by what your first line said that I will not bother reading the full post.
The important part is the auro when the item is drop you dont see the aura
You can. Faintly. Through a telescope.